“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” Steve Jobs
3 Key Concepts:
- Living a value-based life
- Character (re)design
- Values alignment
- Taking care of your needs
Recording from the Session 2
Password for the classroom recording: RYBLOctober2021!!*
Playwork for Session 3
- Speak to 5-6 people from your private and professional life and ask them what characteristics they associate with you. Listen openly without judgement and take some notes.
- Complete your playbook on Character https://gifewgeneral.s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/RYBL+Playbook+Character.pdf
- Share what you’re discovering about your character and conduct and come and share in the GIFEW Reclaim Your Best Life Program using the hashtag #character.